Our commitment to our community has not changed, and Prairie Sky Co-op employees are working steadily to give our members and customers the same quality of service they have come to expect from us.
We are encouraging customers, especially those who are isolated, more vulnerable to uncomfortable being outside of their house, to take advantage of our Free Delivery and Pick-Up services in Weyburn during this uncertain time.
To keep our employees and customers safe, and to help us keep up with the increase of delivery orders, we ask that you please adhere to the notes below when placing a delivery order at the Food Store in Weyburn. We are also limiting the amount of product to ensure the majority of customers receive their essential items.
• Limit your orders to once per week and have your lists complete when ordering.
• Email your complete orders using the new Online Order Form
• Have your prescription refill delivered with your grocery order (call Pharmacy at 306-848-3682 to arrange).
• If possible, use credit card payments over the phone or etransfer (only available in Weyburn). When your order is going through the till, someone will phone you with your total and to confirm payment.
• The form linked above makes it easy to provide accurate information with your order (description of products, substitution options, your name, co-op number, phone number, method of payment and delivery address)
All orders can take up to two days to process and be delivered, or be held curbside for pickup.
If you are choosing pick-up, you will receive a phone call when your order is ready and we will load your vehicle when you arrive.
Please note that due to the increase of orders, not all items will be available but we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Thank you in advance for your patience. Wishing everyone to stay safe and stay isolated.