Equity Form
October 27, 2022

Did you move out of our trading area? Turned 65 years? Or need to transfer or close a membership?

Please use the fillable form below to withdraw or get a paydown for the equity in a membership at Prairie Sky Co-op. 

The following documentation is needed:

  • Move Away Proof of new address (ex: bill payment, drivers license)
  • Age Paydown Proof of age (ex: drivers license)
  • Last Name Update marriage license or divorce certificate
  • Buisness Closure ISC document of dissolution
  • Transfer Equity death certificate and last will or instruction letter from lawyer

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact our Administration Office at 306-848-3677 or mariska.vl@prairiesky.crs

If you would like to apply for Membership, please visit our Online Membership page here.

Discover more: