Prairie Sky Co-operative is hiring an Office Manager/Accountant at our Administration Office in Weyburn, Saskatchewan.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.prairieskyco-op.crs.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Controller, the Office Manager/Accountant will be responsible for the accounting functions of the organization. This includes:
• Lead the coordination and preparation of internal financial reporting documents.
• Provide guidance on all aspects of monthly and quarterly reporting including consolidation and allocations, analysis and reporting.
• Ensure relevant and reliable financial information is available to company decision makers in a timely manner.
• Coordinate the management of external financial reporting including analysis, liaising with external auditors, and preparing required analysis.
• Provide technical expertise and guidance to more junior staff, ensuring quality in technical accounting work.
• Provide analysis and recommendations on budgets and financial decisions
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Finance and:
• You have an Undergraduate Degree in Business with a CPA designation or working towards it
• You have 5+ years relevant accounting experience with 1+ years at a supervisory level.
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Send your Resume and Cover Letter by November 1, 2019 to email@example.com.